Junior Business Development Executive
The purpose of the Junior Business Development Executive position is to aid the Sales Team with regards to the technical knowledge of products and services. The selected individual will also be acting as a bridge between the sales team and other departments within the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Issue quotations to clients that are compliant with Eyetech’s technology alignment policies and with customer requirements.
- Conduct regular follow ups of quotations.
- Gather feedback and revise as necessary.
- Communicate and update clients and other team players in other departments with regards to status changes.
- Handle the upkeep of the quotes board system, including the updating and scheduling of quote tickets.
- Issue purchase orders and attain order confirmations.
- Handle the registration of goods/licenses received and update documentation as required.
- Issue sales invoices and handle the preparation of hardware.
- Ensure that sales goals are met and opportunities are updated.
- Assist with sales projects and provide cross functional assistance to other departments when needed.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customer’s needs.
- internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Enter all work as activities or service tickets in ConnectWise.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Proven experience working in sales will be considered an asset.
- A diploma related to engineering or sales/marketing will be considered an asset.
- Previous experience working in a technical environment will also be considered an asset.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Has great customer care skills.
- Able to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Has a passion for working with clients.
- Able to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- A team player.
- Eager to work.
Interested candidates should send a CV and a Cover Letter on [email protected].