The Project Manager is responsible for developing and managing technology projects for customers by managing the cost, time, and scope constraints. The primary duties include creating and maintaining a project plan that communicates tasks, milestone dates, status, resource allocation, and financial status.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop project plans, goals, and budgets while identifying resources needed, developing schedules, and measuring results in ConnectWise.
- Understand overall project objectives, as well as the role and function of each project team member.
- Ensure the project objectives and requirements are clear and agreed upon by all team members.
- Coordinate delivery and implementation of projects that meet quality assurance standards.
- Assist project team in design and development tasks.
- Organize and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion with budgetary requirements.
- Drive problem investigation and resolution as required.
- Ensuring that risks are identified, communicated, and mitigated and that projects are delivered successfully through to production.
- Design and maintain project documentation and make sure the technical documentation is delivered according to plans.
Experience & Qualifications
- Knowledge and experience in cross-functional project management methods and techniques.
- Service awareness of all organisation’s key services for which support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide services.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Strong organisational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Skill in planning and preparing written communications.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
- Able to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Has an organised approach towards work.
- Adapts quickly to new technology.
- Attentive to detail.